Durex Real Feel is a next generation condom made with Real Feel material for a natural skin on skin feeling.
Next generation condom made from non-latex material. Made from technologically advanced, non-latex material that is softer and more flexible, giving a more natural feel.
- Electronically Tested
- Dermatologically Tested
- Lubricated and Teat Ended
- Nominal Width: 56Mm
With over 75 years of experience, you could say that Durex has perfected the art of protection! Not only do Durex condoms protect against sexually transmitted infections and unplanned pregnancy, they're also designed to enhance and improve your sex life. Real Feel are completely non-latex, synthetic rubber condoms that are made from Polyisoprene, a flexible, ultra-skin like material with the same durability and protective qualities as latex condoms. Not to mentions the condoms do not have a displeasing latex smell and contain no spermicide. Material, Texture & Contains Material: Polyisoprene Contains: 12 condoms Special Feature: Non-latex material Texture/Feel: Skin like, Soft, Flexible
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.